Shake It Up
Pairing Names Edit
- Deucina (Deuce x Dina)
- Dice (Dina x Deuce)
- Dina offers people cheap prices for tickets or real items at school, just like Deuce.
- Both Deuce and Dina talk in the same slang language.
- They both wear headphones over their necks and dress similarly.
- They look alike, with same hair and eye color, nationality, and age.
- Their names start with the same letter.
Episode: Match It UpEdit
- CeCe and Rocky try to hook up Deuce with Dina.
- Rocky says that Deuce and Dina are perfect for each other.
Episode: Glitz It UpEdit
- They appear to be dating.
- Deuce lies for Dina about the pig.
Episode: Twist It UpEdit
- Deuce introduces himself as Dina's boyfriend.
- They are seen holding hands and sharing some cute moments.
- She called Deuce baby.
Episode: Three's A Crowd It UpEdit
- Deuce confronts Dina about taking away all of his customers. She figures out that he wants her to be a 'cute, supportive girlfriend who does her hair all nice and bakes a cake and stuff'. Deuce responds that she read his mind.
- Deuce calls Dina 'sweetie' and Dina calls Deuce 'baby' and 'cutie'.
- Deuce and Dina make-up after the argument about Dina taking away Deuce's customers.
- Deuce is proud that his girlfriend is an awesome businesswoman.
- Deuce and Dina go into business together as D&D.
Episode: Review It UpEdit
- Deuce brings Dina a snack and they hug.
- This episode is Deuce and Dina's one year anniversary.
- Deuce is worried about what to get Dina for an anniversary present.
- Dina wants to plan an elaborate celebration with a 3-d sculpture cake and a reinactment of the first time they've met for their anniversary.
- Deuce gets Dina a hope ring as a present. However, the ring is put in the wrong pizza and Dina never receives it.
- Deuce says the best thing that ever happened to him was finding Dina.
- Deuce says that Dina is his best friend.
- Dina pretends to forget their anniversary so that Deuce doesn't feel pressured.
- Dina calls the ring she didn't receive: 'the nicest present i never got'.
- Dina gets Deuce a ring.
- Deuce says that 'a beautiful ring belongs on a beautiful hand' and puts the ring on Dina's finger.
- Deuce and Dina promise to always be themselves when they are around each other.
Episode: Jingle It UpEdit
- Deuce doesn't want to tell Dina that she is a bad singer because he's afraid to hurt her feelings.
- Dina kisses Deuce's cheek.
- Deuce tells Dina that she is an amazing singer.
- Deuce was happy when Dina brought mistletoe and was happy when she kissed him on the cheek.
- They become honest with each other at the end.
- Deuce and Dina hug.
- They're wearing matching outfits.
- Deuce let Dina join his family carol singing group.
Screen Shots Edit