Pairing Names Edit
- SasuSaku (Sasuke x Sakura)
Chapter 3: Uchiha SasukeEdit
- Sakura sits next to Sasuke. She has heart shaped eyes while sitting next to him.
- Sakura wants to steal Sasuke's first kiss.
- Naruto thinks that "Her eyes say it all" when Sakura looks at Sasuke.
- Sakura wants to be on the same team as Naruto.
- When Sasuke is put on the same team as Sakura, Sakura cheers.
- During lunch, Sakura thinks of how she can get Sasuke to like her. She has an imagination where Sasuke complements her large forehead, her most predominant feature.
- Sakura says that all she wants is for Sasuke to acknowledge her.
Chapter 4: Hatake KakashiEdit
- Sakura thinks that Sasuke's ambition is cool and blushes.
- Sakura's likes and dreams are all about Sasuke.
Chapter 6: Not Sasuke-kunEdit
- Sakura looks for Sasuke, concerned for his well-being.
- Kakashi is able to render Sakura unconscious with a genjutsu of an injured Sasuke.
Chapter 7: Kakashi's ConclusionEdit
- Sasuke wakes Sakura up after she faints at the sight of Sasuke buried up to his chin in the ground.
- Sakura hugs Sasuke when she sees that he's alright.
- Sasuke confides in Sakura some of his story of becoming an avenger.
Chapter 8: That's Why You're FailuresEdit
- Sakura is inspired by Sasuke offering Naruto lunch and offers hers instead.
Chapter 10: Two DownEdit
- Sasuke protects Sakura from enemy ninja.
Chapter 14: Secret PlanEdit
- Sakura cries out when Zabuza attacks Sasuke.
Chapter 18: Training CommencesEdit
- Sakura wants Sasuke to acknowledge her abilities during the training exercise.
Chapter 19: Symbol of CourageEdit
- The cover features Sakura cuddling a mini-Sasuke plushie.
- Sasuke blushes as he asks Naruto what Sakura told him.
Chapter 21: Encounter in the ForestEdit
- Sakura praises Sasuke after he catches Naruto.
Chapter 23: Two Surprise AttacksEdit
- When Sakura comments on how cool Sasuke is, Kakashi remarks to himself that she is way too hung up on Sasuke.