|Will x Elizabeth|
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pairing Names Edit
Curse of the Black Pearl Moments Edit
- During the voyage from England to America, Elizabeth spotted a boy floating atop a piece of driftwood. Her father asked Elizabeth to watch over the boy, which she did dutifully. She learned his name, Will Turner.
- Will and Elizabeth became good friends over the next eight years, although Elizabeth's high status appeared to draw a divide between them, making Will reluctant to show his true feelings for her. Both had fallen in love, but neither were prepared to admit it.
- Elizabeth after she was captured by the pirates she believed the pirates would hold her for ransom if they knew she was the Governor's daughter, Elizabeth gave her surname as "Turner", claiming she was a maid in the Governor's household.
- Will soon learned that Elizabeth had been kidnapped by the pirates. He demanded that Commodore Norrington hunt down the attackers, but with no leads as to the ship's whereabouts, Norrington could do nothing. Will, however, was not satisfied. He was fiercely loyal to those he cared about, and would not leave Elizabeth in danger. After declaring that he would do anything to save Elizabeth—even die for her, he made a bargain with Jack Sparrow, freeing him from prison in exchange for information on the Black Pearl.
- Will witnessed the supposed sacrifice of Elizabeth, though it transpired that the cursed pirates believed they needed only a drop of her blood, and her life was spared. She was still far from safe, however, so Will took matters into his own hands. Not trusting Jack to help him, Will knocked the pirate unconscious, and rescued Elizabeth from the middle of the pirate assembly.
- Later when the HMS Bounty is attacked by the Black Pearl, Will is trapped on the lower deck, when a cannon ball breaks the mast. Elizabeth attempts to free him, but is captured again. When she is taken back to the Black Pearl she escapes from the ropes that hold her to the mass and tries to return to the sinking HMS Bounty. The ship explodes and she franticly calls Will's name. Will escapes the ship and comes to the Black Pearl where he strikes a bargan for the crew not to be harmed and for Elizabeth to go free.
- Elizabeth stood beside Will's side, in opposition to Norrington and her father, in order to spare both of Will and Jack's lives. After Jack's escape to the Black Pearl, Elizabeth and Will shared their first kiss on the battlements of Fort Charles, Elizabeth accepting Will not as a blacksmith, but a pirate.
Dead Man's Chest Moments Edit
At World's End Moments Edit
Screen Shots Edit
Other Live Action Pictures Edit